Welcome To Francessca's Blog~

Life with P.O.T.S.,Ehlers Danos, Dysautonomia or any chronic illness under the autonomic umbrella is not easy to live with. Explore with me what it's like to live life with P.O.T.S.and Hypermobility Syndrome. I will talk about the highs and lows of these debilitating diseases. As an only child, fanatasy and acting was always part of my life growing up. I didn't have brothers and sisters so sometimes my dolls were my audience when I sang or put on a show for my Mom. So,why not use Dizzy Dabee as my alter ego when I can not post. Sometimes I won't be able to posts and that's when Dizzy Dabee will step in and give me a helping hand. Hope you enjoy my blog!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fainting ,Swimming,And Seabands

Haven't posted in a while. I have  been really busy with therapy and stuff.
Went to the Dr's yesterday got real sick and passed out. Did you know syncope is a fancy word for fainting ? I recently found that out,like about a month ago . I always thought the word syncope was like a feeding tube or something crazy right ?

I don't like to dwell on symptoms to much. What's the use,worrying won't get you anywhere in life . I'm not one to rush to the hospital for pots related stuff. There is not much they can do besides give you an iv or pain killers. The only time I go to the ER is if my back and chest lock up severely for more than 3 hours.

To be honest I don't like to rant on about how sick I am. If you know me than you probably know that I hate to be sick and hate to tell people how sick i am. Like if i feel dizzy in a store DON'T EVER FEEL SORRY FOR ME !!! IT GETS ON MY FREAKIN NERVES !!! I don't know why most potsies ( girls with pots) always get wrapped up in there symptoms its like they like being sick like they love people feeling sorry for them. And the funny part is most of them that say their so sick drive cars. If your as sick as you say you are you shouldn't be driving  a car. Teen or not. It puts yourself and others at risk. If you pass out at the wheel you could harm yourself and others.

Enough ranting for today I'm going to attempt swimming. Sea bands don't fail me now :)