Welcome To Francessca's Blog~

Life with P.O.T.S.,Ehlers Danos, Dysautonomia or any chronic illness under the autonomic umbrella is not easy to live with. Explore with me what it's like to live life with P.O.T.S.and Hypermobility Syndrome. I will talk about the highs and lows of these debilitating diseases. As an only child, fanatasy and acting was always part of my life growing up. I didn't have brothers and sisters so sometimes my dolls were my audience when I sang or put on a show for my Mom. So,why not use Dizzy Dabee as my alter ego when I can not post. Sometimes I won't be able to posts and that's when Dizzy Dabee will step in and give me a helping hand. Hope you enjoy my blog!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy sunday

Happy happy happy Sunday :) Just a lazy day with no appointments.Which I am glad because waking up at 8 am is not my style unless a steak egg and cheese bagel from McDonald's is included yum .

My appetite has been decreasing so that's a good sign. Yesterday I went to Chili's and only ordered off the kiddie menu and was full. Right now I'm really craving for a cheese bagel from Panera Bread.

Today ,Me and Mom are going to rent some movies from the Redbox. Only a dollar per night who can beat that, it's a bargain !!

My tonsil surgery is coming up August 17. Hope its not to much of a set back.
I had my adenoids out before and wanted potato chips the next day lol

Went to the movies yesterday saw, ''Zookeeper." It was a pretty good movie. I love playing the claw machines afterwards. I'm very determined to win a Smurfette plushie. No luck so far but I did win two plushies, a pink baby hippo
and a yellow mouse and a rubber ducky. I had a great time and that's all that matters. What makes it the best was hanging out with my awesome mom :)