Welcome To Francessca's Blog~

Life with P.O.T.S.,Ehlers Danos, Dysautonomia or any chronic illness under the autonomic umbrella is not easy to live with. Explore with me what it's like to live life with P.O.T.S.and Hypermobility Syndrome. I will talk about the highs and lows of these debilitating diseases. As an only child, fanatasy and acting was always part of my life growing up. I didn't have brothers and sisters so sometimes my dolls were my audience when I sang or put on a show for my Mom. So,why not use Dizzy Dabee as my alter ego when I can not post. Sometimes I won't be able to posts and that's when Dizzy Dabee will step in and give me a helping hand. Hope you enjoy my blog!

Friday, July 29, 2011

updates

Sorry ,Haven't posted in a while Ive been really busy and sick with the flu. That alone can surely get you down for a while. Still sick but I'm really craving some buffalo wings at 12:33. The really really hot atomic kind from bill bateman's mmmh. Usually I'm craving for a taco from taco bell but its always at 4 am. You would think that they would be open for your late taco cravings but sadly no!( I always seem to have food on my mind).

Enough about my food cravings. In other news I will be the new Saturday blogger for the dysautonomiacs. So you can look for me on there every Saturday. I never would think passing out is funny but whenever I laugh I get very very lightheaded and  dizzy ,and shakey. It feels like I'm being sucked in the couch. It makes me feel like I'm becoming the couch and that makes me laugh even more and then I faint. I usually laugh around 400 times a day so its pretty scary. 

My back locked up bad (twice this week) so that was an adventure. Took two trips to the ER. With EDS the littlest thing can put you into a spasm. It could be as simple as a hug, a laugh or just tapping me on the back. Can't stress that enough. 

Well I better log off my back starting to lock u. 


`