Welcome To Francessca's Blog~

Life with P.O.T.S.,Ehlers Danos, Dysautonomia or any chronic illness under the autonomic umbrella is not easy to live with. Explore with me what it's like to live life with P.O.T.S.and Hypermobility Syndrome. I will talk about the highs and lows of these debilitating diseases. As an only child, fanatasy and acting was always part of my life growing up. I didn't have brothers and sisters so sometimes my dolls were my audience when I sang or put on a show for my Mom. So,why not use Dizzy Dabee as my alter ego when I can not post. Sometimes I won't be able to posts and that's when Dizzy Dabee will step in and give me a helping hand. Hope you enjoy my blog!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dizzy Dabee Doll

Dizzy Dabee is the doll that I had envisioned after laying in bed sick with my POTS. This is the first one that I put together so it has some tweaking that needs to be done but it's not bad for a first attempt.

Still waiting for my POTSie friends to participate and help Dizzy Dabee travel around the world. I thought this would be a fun project to do while sick in bed. Thought it would be neat to see how many places we could get Dizzy Dabee to visit.

I haven't been feeling too good lately. The hot weather has really been taking it's toll on me even with my cooling vest. I will be glad for the cooler temps to come back ---only 2 more months to go.