Welcome To Francessca's Blog~

Life with P.O.T.S.,Ehlers Danos, Dysautonomia or any chronic illness under the autonomic umbrella is not easy to live with. Explore with me what it's like to live life with P.O.T.S.and Hypermobility Syndrome. I will talk about the highs and lows of these debilitating diseases. As an only child, fanatasy and acting was always part of my life growing up. I didn't have brothers and sisters so sometimes my dolls were my audience when I sang or put on a show for my Mom. So,why not use Dizzy Dabee as my alter ego when I can not post. Sometimes I won't be able to posts and that's when Dizzy Dabee will step in and give me a helping hand. Hope you enjoy my blog!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dysautonomia Awarness Week !!!!

Dysautonomia Awareness week is soon approaching
And Ive been thinking of ways to celebrate.
I have a few ideas In mind  which I'm  going to see if i can get permission first before
I say what it is but I can Honestly say it will be very awesome 
Ive also been thinking of making some shirts to where around school
this  is my first time going back in 2 years I'm so excited.Most people don't like school ,But after two years on teleclass ,I want to go back.Not that teleclass was bad the teachers were very nice to me.Especially my math teacher  for the first time i understood math,I'm super happy to go back for senior year.So Hurricane Irene came did anyone ever notice most hurricanes start with I
It rained allot yesterday ,the lights kept flickering off and on ,Our power went out twice but came right back own  were very fortunate most people are without power.We still have allot of wind
I have been outside to excess the damage,I feel like we have been robbed of  our last few days of summer vacation. I have a great idea for awareness week any Maryland people with any for of dysautonomia are welcome  message me on facebook if your interested
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000213605967