Welcome To Francessca's Blog~

Life with P.O.T.S.,Ehlers Danos, Dysautonomia or any chronic illness under the autonomic umbrella is not easy to live with. Explore with me what it's like to live life with P.O.T.S.and Hypermobility Syndrome. I will talk about the highs and lows of these debilitating diseases. As an only child, fanatasy and acting was always part of my life growing up. I didn't have brothers and sisters so sometimes my dolls were my audience when I sang or put on a show for my Mom. So,why not use Dizzy Dabee as my alter ego when I can not post. Sometimes I won't be able to posts and that's when Dizzy Dabee will step in and give me a helping hand. Hope you enjoy my blog!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Neurotically Nauseous

Last night and today I've been super duper  nauseous. Oh jeez, i sound like Barney, the dinosaur. Fun fact, I can do the Barney voice lol. 
Surprisingly I'm not too fatigued  considering I barely slept last night.
It's funny my mom can usually bribe me with the word store and I somehow always manage to go :) I find sea bands really work wonders, you can buy them for about $5 dollars in your choice of black or blue (hehe like a bruise ). Here's what they look like:
                                                                     
I currently am wearing mine right now.Lately they have become my new best friend.  I used to wear them just for car rides but  I've been very nauseous the past few days no matter what I eat.  Sea bands work for nausea, motion sickness,sea sickness even chemo. I read it on the label.  I also find that Pepto-Bismal helps too .

It's odd for me to barely eat. I like food. I've been having trouble swallowing so I'm not even looking forward to my next meal. I hate choking on my own saliva, it's really embarrassing gagging in a restaurant . I'm supposed to have some test done soon so ill keep everyone posted.