Welcome To Francessca's Blog~

Life with P.O.T.S.,Ehlers Danos, Dysautonomia or any chronic illness under the autonomic umbrella is not easy to live with. Explore with me what it's like to live life with P.O.T.S.and Hypermobility Syndrome. I will talk about the highs and lows of these debilitating diseases. As an only child, fanatasy and acting was always part of my life growing up. I didn't have brothers and sisters so sometimes my dolls were my audience when I sang or put on a show for my Mom. So,why not use Dizzy Dabee as my alter ego when I can not post. Sometimes I won't be able to posts and that's when Dizzy Dabee will step in and give me a helping hand. Hope you enjoy my blog!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Drs tomorrow (sorry no catchy name for this post )

I decided to post tonight because I'm seeing Dr Rowe the pots Dr tomorrow
and his appointment usually run long like maybe four hours but you sure do learn allot.
I'm  usually really fatigue after  and then the ENT to see if i need to get my tonsils out. I'm not nervous just hope it wont set my pots back. I really hope they figure out why i keep choking its getting very annoying and making me sick. Hope I'm not getting GI issues that would really suck.
I really understand what they say about how an illness makes you stronger and a better person
Here's five things I've learned from being sick:


1) Always appreciate what you can do  and thank God for all the good things in your life. For example:I have two eyes that work , I can talk and walk even if I cant stand long and I have a wonderful mom.


2) From being sick you tend to appreciate hanging with friends  and family.


3) I would've never even thought of wanting to be a nurse in pediatric oncology.
   Sick kids are usually a turn off, till you are one yourself.


4) You really learn to cherish every moment , like taking a bite of strawberry cheese cake from Ruby Tuesdays. You just wanna savor every bite. And you want to take time to smell the daises.


5) Over all an illness can really change your way of thinking and your prospective of the world.


Well my hands are locking up so I guess its time to sign off.