Welcome To Francessca's Blog~

Life with P.O.T.S.,Ehlers Danos, Dysautonomia or any chronic illness under the autonomic umbrella is not easy to live with. Explore with me what it's like to live life with P.O.T.S.and Hypermobility Syndrome. I will talk about the highs and lows of these debilitating diseases. As an only child, fanatasy and acting was always part of my life growing up. I didn't have brothers and sisters so sometimes my dolls were my audience when I sang or put on a show for my Mom. So,why not use Dizzy Dabee as my alter ego when I can not post. Sometimes I won't be able to posts and that's when Dizzy Dabee will step in and give me a helping hand. Hope you enjoy my blog!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Infectious Insomnia

I know I should go to bed considering i have PT (physical therapy )
tomorrow. I have insomnia that's a fancy word for saying I cant sleep.

So... i  figured id write some more. You already know my name but I bet you don't know these few fun facts about me ?


1) I love the color pink. My favorite shade is candy pink.


2) I am a very picky eater and hate veggies except corn.


3) I love spicy food  probably because I am Peruvian American.


4)  I know the alphabet in ASL (American sign language). I want to learn more so I am fluent.

5) My dream is to star on Disney channel and meet Joe Jonas.


Bet most of you didn't know that  did you ?  Another thing about me is that I'm not afraid to say whats on my mind. I'm not the best speller in the world , and I hate punctuation. (Sometimes my Mom edits my work which drives me crazy but she's an author and hates seeing me write endless sentences.)