Welcome To Francessca's Blog~

Life with P.O.T.S.,Ehlers Danos, Dysautonomia or any chronic illness under the autonomic umbrella is not easy to live with. Explore with me what it's like to live life with P.O.T.S.and Hypermobility Syndrome. I will talk about the highs and lows of these debilitating diseases. As an only child, fanatasy and acting was always part of my life growing up. I didn't have brothers and sisters so sometimes my dolls were my audience when I sang or put on a show for my Mom. So,why not use Dizzy Dabee as my alter ego when I can not post. Sometimes I won't be able to posts and that's when Dizzy Dabee will step in and give me a helping hand. Hope you enjoy my blog!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Intoductions

With some fabric,buttons,a little bit of fluff and some beautiful purple yarn for my long flowing hair my owner has designed me into Dizzy Dabee the Dysautonomia ragdoll. This is a picture she drew of me a long time ago. I have been many years in the making probably as many years as she's had P.O.T.S. I bet.

My owner is having a rough day. She had to go to the doctor's this morning and as you know if you too have P.O.T.S. like me and my owner that it can take allot out of a person. Gosh,don't I know it.

I have watched her through many bad times but we have had many good times too. Just like me, her bad times can mean a lot of dizziness, pain, fainting,nausea,fatigue and having trouble with her body locking up. I hate it when she's in pain cause when she's in pain so am I.

I hate it when she gets fatigued and sick as I get stuck in her bed all day. Sometimes I don't mind though cause I don't feel so good. My owner likes to squeeze me. She forgets I am full of fluff and almost squeezes the stuffing out of me. Geesh...what does she think I am--a doll?

On her good days she takes me to play with baby Sophia. What a lot of fun that can be...well sometimes. Sophia tosses me high into the air and she and Francessca will catch me before I come down for a hard landing. Sophia is funny especially when she tries to beep my nose.

Sometimes when my owner is sick I may have to write for Francessca and share my experiences (like today) when she isn't feeling good. So,I guess you can say I will be a guest blogger. Didn't know rag doll's could write did you? Well,you aren't looking at a normal ragdoll---I am Dizzy Dabee.