Welcome To Francessca's Blog~

Life with P.O.T.S.,Ehlers Danos, Dysautonomia or any chronic illness under the autonomic umbrella is not easy to live with. Explore with me what it's like to live life with P.O.T.S.and Hypermobility Syndrome. I will talk about the highs and lows of these debilitating diseases. As an only child, fanatasy and acting was always part of my life growing up. I didn't have brothers and sisters so sometimes my dolls were my audience when I sang or put on a show for my Mom. So,why not use Dizzy Dabee as my alter ego when I can not post. Sometimes I won't be able to posts and that's when Dizzy Dabee will step in and give me a helping hand. Hope you enjoy my blog!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Will You Help Dizzy Dabee Travel Around The World?

Hi Potsie Friends,
My name is Francessca and I am the creator and designer of ©Dizzy Dabee. I thought it would be fun to send Dizzy Dabee around the world. This is where I need your help.
Get out your crayons, markers and stickers then go ahead and right click "save picture as" and then print out Dizzy Dabee. Once you print her then I would like you to decorate her the way you want and but you include something about your state or country so they know where she traveled.
For instance, if you are from Australia maybe you could Australia on the  flag and maybe draw a koala bear or a kangaroo. Make the art your own and let everyone know Dizzy Dabee had a wonderful trip to Australia or the USA, England etc...
I will start the journey. Here is my artwork of Dizzy Dabee as you can see she is visiting Maryland. There will be people from the same state and that's okay because everyone's art work is unique.
My goal is to see how far Dizzy Dabee can travel around the world. Therefore, tell your POTSie friends and family. Have fun with this project and once you finish your artwork of Dizzy Dabee then scan and send to DizzyDabee@comcast.net and put "Traveling Dabe" in subject line. Please include your name, age, state, country and something unique about yourself. Your art work will be posted right here Dizzy Dabee Travels
At the end of year, we will have a poll to vote which Dizzy Dabee is the best. The winner will receive a special prize. (To be announced)
Click for directions---
TRAVELING DIZZY DABEE DIRECTIONS AND ART WORK